Tuesday 1 March 2011

Chicken House

Stampin' Up! held their Regional Training last weekend in Hampshire for us Southerners. I am always being surprised with goodies, and despite my very good intention to return the favour I hadn't achieved it til now. Yay. I made these cute little bird houses for the girls in my team, Stampin' Angels, and they went down a treat ! Literally. I received such wonderful comments on the day that I'm going to make more and surprise some other people :)

On the subject of photographs, I managed to upload 146 images from camera to computer yesterday and most of them are trash :( One of my goals is to take more photographs and Scrapbook them so I mustn't let it stop me. It takes me ages to get the camera out too.

None of that today though. The dining room table is cleared off (!) and I have the most gorgeous evening dress here to alter this week and I must get started.

Til next time, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment