Saturday 3 April 2010

Just one more day.................

of the builders being in and this stage of the build is complete ! Notice I didn't say 'finished'. That's because there is still a huge amount to do. But at least our guest room will be usable as a guest room and not just for storing junk. lol. ...or the ironing.... or anything else we just don't have a place for. What we have created is a lovely new larder/bulk storage area which also houses the hoover, vax and suchlike. Multi-tasking is something I know a lot about. The main part of the extension - the sun lounge - is tidier because the home cinema has been suitably configured and the audio/visual stuff built into a unit. Sounds little but makes so much difference. I feel I'm closer to my first open day !!!

Hopefully I will have some photos to show you tomorrow of the boxes I've been making. See you then.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo Cath is sounds fabulous! I'm sooo excited for you!

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete