Thursday 25 March 2010

Another day without crafting

I've tried to do a bit more organising today in the studio, but you know what it's like, it has to get worse before it gets better. I have lots of ideas buzzing round in my head and it's like not knowing where to start - not to mention my UFO's (unfinished objects). lol Speaking of which..... friends of mine had a new baby girl a few weeks ago and she's so gorgeous. And always asleep ! How cute is that ? Anyway, I'm in the process of making a nappy cake for them so that really should be first on my list. I will post some piccies when it's done.

2 comments:

  1. I've found you Cath! Well done on starting a blog. Can't wait to see a piccie of the nappy cake.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo! You did well to find this. lol I will post a piccie as soon as I can. I'm attempting to make some roses out of little pink socks to decorate it with.

    ReplyDelete