Saturday 22 May 2010

Perpetual Calendar


'A Perfect Day' is the title of this calendar, printed on the heart at the back of the pot. I had great fun making it and gave it to my friend for her birthday. A long time in the making, it was originally done in a different set of papers but the launch of these gorgeous Designer Series 'Cottage Wall' became an instant favourite of hers and the calendar was re-done. My greatest regret is that I cannot remember the name of the original artist so I'm unable to credit her properly. A true work of art that has been on my mind ever since. Everything in the pot is on a straw and supported by bamboo skewers poked into dry oasis. To hide the oasis, I cut a circle of paper for the top and tipped some tiny gold coloured stones on top of that.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment